Size: 1 - 2.5oz (by vol) tin
Origin: Pacific NW
Yew trees were planted in graveyards to protect the spirits of the dead – a gateway between the worlds. Working with Yew can reveal the past, bringing wisdom and renewed spiritual strength.
Like crystals and herbs, every tree possesses its own unique energetic or spiritual qualities. Trees are revered in cultures throughout history. For some they are the mother, for others the father. Still more see trees as the bridge between heaven and earth or the gateway to wisdom.
Most of us cannot simply travel to the far reaches of the Australian Outback, Central American tropical forests, or the rain forests of Africa to partake in the energy found in the presence of great trees. We must bring the trees and their spirit to us in the woods they provide.
Each reusable tin contains 100% Natural and Organic wood shavings from the heart of each tree.
TreeScents contain no fillers, carrier oils, chemicals or dyes.
Burn on incense charcoal to release the spirits of the forest into your home.
How to Burn Loose Incense
- Hold charcoal with fingers or tongs
- Use a candle or lighter to ignite corners on the opposite side
- Once charcoal glows red, blow on the lit corner to help heat the coal
- Place charcoal on a fireproof surface (Incense burner or heat-resistant dish)
- Allow charcoal to heat a few minutes, then add a pinch of loose incense on top
- Additional incense may be added as the original pinch burns off for a stronger, longer-lasting scent Incense & Charcoal Care
- Incense and resins keep well and often improve with age if kept in a cool, dark place.
- Charcoal should be kept in an airtight container to avoid absorbing moisture from the surrounding air. Do not ingest.
Yew - TreeScents - Ritual Incense
- Incense, Ritual, Wood Shaving, Aromatherapy, Pagan, Wicca, Meditation, Spirituality, Cleansing, Healing, Alchemy, Magic, Witchcraft
- Wood, Tin, wood shavings, wood chips, sawdust